South Florida Business Journal
#3 Fastest Growing Privately Held Company in All of
#1 Fastest-Growing Technology Company
- $13.4 Million in Revenue for 2012
- 1,201% Growth Rate
- Electronic Transaction Association
- Merchant Acquirers Committee
- Professional Beauty Association
- BBB Accredited, A+ Rating
In order to create a positive change and give back to our local communities, Regulated Payment Services collaborates with our partners, employees and customers throughout the year to commit our time to various organizations. We currently serve on the board of the Palm Beach Chapter of the Young Presidents’ Organization (YPO) as CEO, and we are members of the board for the Entrepreneurs’ Organization South Florida Charter (EO).
Regulated representatives makes it their mission to enhance the local communities they work in. This includes the creation of 50 new jobs in the area over the next two years.
A full supporter of youth activism, Regulated Payment Services has also provided their time as the sponsor of the Boca Raton Young Entrepreneurs Academy. This program is responsible for turning students in middle and high school into entrepreneurs with real-life skills.
We have also cultivated and maintained relationships with the leading universities in the community including Florida Atlantic University and Lynn University. By conducting lectures at these school we have provided resources and insight to any student interested in any field of technology. We also invite students to pursue intern opportunities through us in order to receive work experience and school credit.
Regulated Payment Services also teaches classes at these colleges to provide more in-depth information and real-life scenarios to those interested in technology and payment processing.
We have an established relationship as the official payment processor of the Orange Bowl. Not only does Regulated sponsor the game, we also provide stadium merchants with use of our payment processing systems. Our CEO also sits on the Orange Bowl Committee, a South Florida sports organization that promotes and serves the area year round.
Prior to the culmination of the Discover Orange Bowl, there is a schedule filled with a number of different events happening year-round, like the Orange Bowl International Tennis Championships and the Orange Bowl Swim Classic.
For more information on the 2013-14 Orange Bowl events, including promotional and volunteer opportunities through the Ambassador Program.
- Accredited reseller of Authorize.net
- Leasing assistance from MBF leasing
- LexisNexis security & risk management
- Equifax credit services
- Services managed by FPCI for vendors based in U.S. from The CISO Group & ANX
- Marketing and distribution assistance from companies within Saloon Space, including Salon Showroom, Salon Groupie, Takara Belmont
- Supplier of working capital through joint affiliates
- Web-based processing support from Simple Payments
- US Tuition supplies services to process tuitions
- DirecTouch POS provides solutions for POS systems in restaurants
- Exclusive supplier of TouchSuite’s point of sale systems for Salon & Retail
- Provide services to process Canadian transactions through Quantum Merchant Services
- Supplier of working capital in Canada via Canadian Capital Advance
- Total Leasing Solutions provides services for leases
- POS Distribution responsible for sale and services of terminals